“Just a rough cut but incredible to see the rapid progress from the post team. Great work Brad Douglas, Barbed Wire and Lance Copeland, Tarus Media!”
– Chuck Greenwood DP BESETMENT
Another fine Barbed Wire Film, THE SETTLING we had the incredible pleasure working on in Lighting and Sound Departments.
* note; this short and beautiful film is in the final phases of post- check back soon for the on-line cut- thanks.
Zenhouse films is continually seeking more ways to create unique shots, to tell stories with photons and electrons.
What’s your vision?
We have a menu of services and capabilities.
* Most essentially we just want to work on compelling stories from 30 seconds to feature length. The approach is much the same.
* Turn key crew to shoot an independent feature. OK
* Grip, Sound, Aerial, 2nd Unit, 3rd Unit, BTS/EPK – Special Operations? OK
* Full Blackmagic camera compliment; 4k BMPC, 2.5k Cinema BMCC, Zeiss Switar Primes, BMPCC’s? OK
* Gear, rigging, DIT, rentals, glass, one-stop, plug and play? OK
We are Visual Storytellers.
Zompocalypse: Dead End from:
30 days, 4500+ road miles, 120+ scenes, great adventure in the purest form.
Cast and crew of Zompocalypse: Dead End celebrate wrapping an epic journey in independent cinema.
* the above locked down image is a still from BESETMENT shot with the Blackmagic Cinema camera, RAW, f2.8, 800 ISO, Zeiss Switar 26mm f1.1 glass.
Category : Zen
The ‘stuff’ is indistinguishable from magic.
When the vision of the director hits the glass and sends sparks everywhere.
When the cast and crew are like one breathing organism. That’s the stuff dreams are made of.
The zenhouse crew on location with ZOMPOCALYPSE : DEAD END